I first found GVO when I needed a place to host a few videos for one of my sites. Since then, I’ve been using more and more of the features, and getting value out of the affiliate plan too.
It’s amazing what they pack in for a measly $9.97 per month at GVO.
Here is what you get (and if you feel overwhelmed, don’t worry, you don’t have to use it all, but it’s there when you need it.):
- Hosting for up to 4 domains – so you can host your own sites, or even create and host them for other people (and charge them for it too!) With full cpanel access.
- Easy blogger builder – if you can’t handle cpanel and all that techy stuff then you don’t have to! You can set up blogs with a few clicks from the members area, and post from the members area too.
- Easy video producer and hosting – create your own videos right there on the site, or upload from your computer. Add the videos to your squeeze pages with just a few clicks, or embed them in your sites or blogs anywhere.
- Autoresponder – this one is really simple to set up and use, compared to AWeber or even TrafficWave. And once your list exceeds 500, you can upgrade to 5,000 for under $25 per year. That’s about the same as most other autoresponders will charge you per month.
- GVO Conference – live conferencing software
- Prospecting System – to help you build your affiliate income in the GVO program
- GVO Academy – live training included in the cost of the hosting
- Affiliate Income – you will get paid on your referrals 10 levels down, every month. There are bonuses of all sorts to be had as well. And since GVO is such a useful tool at such a low price, your downline retention should be pretty good. Mine has been so far.
There are training videos for all important functions inside the site, so you will always know what to do.