Update: March 2012 – The previous owner of MySurfBiz was going to drop the program. My friend Rina Baxter and I were so upset about this that we decided to take it over, and we have improved the site 100%, while building on Rick’s excellent concept.
The site still works basically the same, with these changes:
– we set up a proper, secure members area where you can set up your step1 and step2 pages by filling in the blanks, and we host them for you
– affiliate commissions are now handled by JVZoo, and are paid instantly on every sale
– step1 page has got a new look, with the optin form above the fold
– step2 page now has 8 programs, 2 of which offer free upgrades, the other 6 can be set to whatever You choose
– we have added splash pages and new banners
– autoresponder setup instructions for TrafficWave have been added, ListWire coming soon (AWeber was already there)
– price has gone up to $14.97 (one time cost) and commissions are now $9.88
Here is my original review:
I’ve been looking at systems which help new marketers to succeed. I wanted something focused and easy, which would still teach you how to do things right, and I think I’ve found it in MySurfBiz.
MySurfBiz gives you a complete system:
– your own squeeze page
– downline builder for 6 top exchanges
– instant commissions via PaySpree
– free website hosting (your own, not theirs – a great bonus)
– email series
– full instructions that almost anyone could follow, including video
– a members forum where you can ask questions
It took me a couple of hours to set up, and this is what I ended up with:
I put this on to rotate at all the exchanges I am a member of, and also sent out some safelist emails (though of course that is not necessary, this system is designed to work well using nothing but traffic exchanges.)
Overnight, I ended up with 23 people on my list, and 5 upgrades. Also ended up with signups at some of the traffic exchanges in the downline builder. That’s the best results I’ve had from any promotion in the past few months.
I think anyone with reasonable surfing skills should be able to get signups with this, and if you are a beginner, it’s a great place to start.
- Almost anybody can start with this
- One time cost of $9.95 plus $1 for 1 month trial of AWeber autoresponder (optional)
- Full directions at newbie level
- Set it up once, do nothing but click and surf after that
- 75% instant commissions on sales of MySurfBiz
- Build your downlines in 6 top exchanges, which will build your traffic generation and commissions as well
- It’s brand new, so you will get more attention than you would with older programs which people have seen before
- You can’t add your own favorite exchange to the list. I have asked Rick on the forum if there is any way he could add that to the program, it would be great. We’ll see what he says.
MySurfBiz is worth buying and promoting. It looks great, people do sign up for it, and a reasonable percentage actually take the upgrade. You will build your list and your traffic exchange downlines (so important for traffic generation) in the process, and it’s all going to happen in the simplest possible way. Definitely worth $9.95 and a couple hours of setup time, and if you are a brand new newbie, you can consider that part of your online education!
Comparisons to other programs:
I have tried out ClickTrackProfit and TE Action Plan. They are both good, and you can learn a lot using them. However, they are both much more complex than MySurfBiz, and take a lot of time to make progress with. If you have tried those and found them too difficult for now, I suggest MySurfBiz to get you started.